Hour Zero: Welcome to #24in48, the July ’17 Edition

Wheeee! It’s time!! Let’s do this thing!

Welcome to the July 2017 edition of #24in48! Right now, it’s midnight ET on the official readathon clock, but we’re kicking things off with a bang. If you’re just now discovering the ‘thon or have been unsure of your weekend plans, you can still sign up and do so throughout the weekend.

A few notes as we get started:

• Lots of helpful information on tracking your time and other tips for readathon success can be found here. You’ll want those tips, I promise.
  • Speaking of tracking, if you’re planning on reading a full 24 hours (or even just trying to get close), make sure you track your time. You can do this a number of ways but the preferred method is with a stopwatch on your phone or computer or the Bookout app for iOS devices. If you finish 24 hours of reading, you’ll be eligible to win one of four prize packs, including one just for non-US participants.
  • There is ZERO pressure to read for a full 24 hours. Seriously, guys. This is the fifth year I’ve been doing this thing, and I say every time, this is supposed to be fun and low pressure. The goal is to set aside some serious time to read with other like-minded readers.
  • Take a break, get some sleep, eat well. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
  • Make sure that your sign-up entry is correct (including email and social media/blog URL). If you’re not active on that social platform during the ‘thon, you won’t be able to win any of the amazing prizes we’re giving away. By URL I mean, don’t just type “Twitter” or “Facebook.” I need to be able to find you, so list your username or the URL of your feed (i.e. http://twitter.com/24in48readathon). If you need to update your entry, you can do so by going through the link you received in your confirmation email. If you didn’t get an email and need to update your entry, email me ASAP at 24in48readathonofficial@gmail.com.
  • If your name is announced as either a door prize winner or a challenge winner, go over to the Prize page and fill out the form. If you don’t check in there, you’ll miss your shot to win.
  • Follow the conversation (which honestly is my favorite part of the ‘thon) on social media. I’ll be posting from @24in48readathon on Twitter, on the official Facebook page, and @24in48 on Instagram and Litsy. You can – and should – use the official hashtag #24in48 everywhere as well.
  • We’ll be posting here every three hours with challenges and door prize giveaways, so check in early and often.

Let’s start off with an intro survey so we can all get to know each other. Post your answers (or a link to your answers) in a comment below:

1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?
  2. Have you done the 24in48 readathon before?
  3. Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first?
  4. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend?
  5. Tell us something about yourself.
  6. Remind us where to find you online this weekend.

Four people who complete the survey will win their choice of prize. You have until the midway point, Hour 24 at midnight ET tonight, to enter.

Happy reading, ‘thoners!

451 thoughts on “Hour Zero: Welcome to #24in48, the July ’17 Edition

1. psychokitty899 says:

1. Iowa
    2. I tried last year, but things came up.
    3. Twitter or Instagram, can’t remember which.
    4. Crazy Rich Asians
    5. I love books, cats, and my family. One of these is cramping my reading style this weekend, yet I love them anyways.
    6. Instagram (@bloghappy) and at Litsy (MidwestCrazed)

2. 1. I am reading from Dauphin Pennsylvania US.
    2. No, this is my first time and I’m a little leary of how many hours I’ll be able to get in.
    3. Litsy, which has quickly become my favorite form of social media.
    4. I’m really excited to finish my current book that I just started, Every Last Lie. We will see how far I get after that.
    5. I am a pediatric RN and work night shift, not sure if that will work with me or against me this weekend.
    6. @chasing-pages on Litsy
    So excited to be participating. Happy Reading Everyone!!

3. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?
    Illinois

Have you done the 24in48 readathon before?
    Once this past fall. Or was it winter?

Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first?
    Facebook.

What book are you most excited about reading this weekend?
    I’m excited to finish The Song of Achilles. I just read the Iliad, Odyssey, Theogony, and Homeric Hymns in a Greek and Roman Mythology class so I’m deep into the classics. This readathon I want to stay in that world. After Song of Achilles I have the Penelopiad and House of Names ready to go.

Tell us something about yourself.
    I’m an obsessive reader, book collector, and English student.

Remind us where to find you online this weekend.
    Twitter @MccrayChantel

4. Lauren says:

Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?
    Charlotte, NC

Have you done the 24in48 readathon before?
    Nope! First one! Though I have participated in an accidental/unofficial, reading until my eyeballs melted because the book was so good- readathon. Haha

Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first?
    An online friend suggested joining when I commented on her post about her participation in 24 in 48

What book are you most excited about reading this weekend?
    Re-reading all/most/or some of The Incarnations of Immortality series by Piers Anthony

Tell us something about yourself
    My grandfather passed away in April. These were his books that he gifted to me, quite a few years ago. When I was 12, I plucked Being a Green Mother (book 5) off of his shelf and it was the first novel that got me fascinated with the fantasy/sci fi genre. Re-reading the series is a way for me to continue to feel close to him, his love of literature, and his memory.

Remind us where to find you online this weekend.
    @aliasimplied on Instagram

5. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? Los Angeles, CA
    Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? Nope
    Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? From @ferrilibrarian
    What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? Afterlife by Sakey
    Tell us something about yourself. I’m a librarian
    Remind us where to find you online this weekend. @deienara

6. 1. Tucson, Arizona where the sun shines and the monsoons roll in.
    2. This is my 2nd time doing 24in48.
    3. Social medias? Twitter, Insta, etc.
    4. The Watchmaker of Filigree Street by Natasha Pulley.
    5. My husband, while not always the biggest fan of me spending full weekends only reading, will be the source of my entertainment while he works on our backyard sweaty and shirtless. Who needs romance novels, amiright?
    6. Twitter @desertbiblio, Instagram @desertbibliophile, Litsy @desertbibliophile and http://www.thedesertbibliophile.com

Liked by 1 person

7. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? California
    Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? No. but I have done the Dewey 24 hour and this sounds bit easier but I am so last minute IDK…
    Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? I have seen it around for awhile. Mostly Blogs and on twitter.
    What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? Finishing the Selection series!
    Tell us something about yourself. I am a smoothie junkie in the summer!
    Remind us where to find you online this weekend. Here, on goodreads and on twitter

See my blog for updates and links: http://vailiapageturner.blogspot.com/2017/07/24-in-48-readathon-july-2017.html#more

8. Austin Robinson says:

1. I am reading in Durham, North Carolina.
    2. I have not done the readathon before. I learned about it right after the January session ended and put a reminder on my phone so I would not forget to participate in this one.
    3. I believe I learned about it from @librariana on Instagram. She made a great bullet journal spread to track her 24in48 progress.
    4. I think I am most excited about the graphic novels I got from the library. I have never read a comic or graphic novel before.
    5. I have lived in all three sections of North Carolina: mountains, piedmont, and coast.
    6. I will be posting on Litsy, @aerobins13.

9. Terri Robl says:

Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? Silver Spring, MD USA
    Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? FIRST ONE because January there was the Women’s March
    Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? Book geeks page on FB
    What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? Springsteen
    Tell us something about yourself. Diplomat who feels less diplomatic some days
    Remind us where to find you online this weekend. FB with my name and twitter @terrobl

10. 1. I’m reading in my home state, Minnesota, with a couple of pups keeping me company.
    2. I’ve never done ANY readathon before.
    3. I heard about 24 in 48 in my dear friend’s Insta-story during hour 7.
    4. Looking forward to finishing my first read of the illustrated Sorcerer’s Stone.
    5. I run a literary lifestyle blog and just started a BookTube channel last week.
    6. I’ll be updating primarily on Twitter and Bookstagram. Find me on both @caskandquill
    Happy reading!

11. Randi Sue says:

Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? Huntington Beach, CA

Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? Yes, but I only read about 15 hours because I was also at the Women’s March.

Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? Instagram friends

What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? I don’t know! I might read the first book in the series by Louise Penny – I want some of my reading to be light and fast.

Tell us something about yourself. I have four daughters and I’m a California fan girl. I like to read and draw and I just went to Europe for the first time.

Remind us where to find you online this weekend. I’m @justrandisue on Instagram 🙂

• Emily S says:

Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? Baltimore, MD
      Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? Yes!
      Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? Not my first!
      What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? Nothing in particular
      Tell us something about yourself. just graduated college!
      Remind us where to find you online this weekend. @shmemilina on litsy

12. Dorothy says:

1. Reading in Decatur, GA
    2. This is my first readathon!
    3. I heard about it on Litsy.
    4. My library hold on Octavia Butler’s Parable of the Talents just came in–excited to get into it this weekend!
    5. I am thrilled about the thunderstorm passing through right now. Perfect cozy reading weather!
    6. I’m posting on Litsy @runningreader

13. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?

United States

Have you done the 24in48 readathon before?

Yes, this is my second readathon!

Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first?

See above – it’s my second!

What book are you most excited about reading this weekend?

Not sure, quite honestly. I haven’t planned out what I’m going to read this time around.

Tell us something about yourself.

I’m quite a baseball nerd.

Remind us where to find you online this weekend.

I will be on Twitter – my handle is @ellarebee! 🙂

14. This is my 4th readathon and I’m reading from Kansas today. I’m looking forward to finishing Come Sundown by Nora Roberts and Celine by Peter Heller. I have been starting books all week and then saving them up for this weekend. I’m about ready to go on an extended family vacation and I’m looking forward to this weekend being a prevacation to ready myself for it.

I’m on Instagram @beccaleigh121

15. Sara says:

1. I am in Hertford, NC.

2. This is my first 24 in 48!

3. I heard about the readathon on Litsy!

4. I am most excited about reading “Dark Matter” by Blake Crouch. It is finally in paperback and I have been waiting for it to get in my price range!

5. Now that my children are teenagers, I was able to back to reading. We have a local used bookstore that has made it so enticing because I can afford whatever I want!

6. I can be found on Litsy (@SaraFair) or Facebook (Sara O Fairchild).

16. I can’t believe I almost missed this post! I guess I’m too focused on reading, haha 😀

1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?

I’m from Poland and I’m reading in my time zone – CEST (UTC+2).

2. Have you done the 24in48 readathon before?

No, it’s my first time and I’m really excited! 😀

3. Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first?

I learned about it from one of the booktubers I watch, Acacia @ The Chaotic Little Book Corner.

4. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend?

I think I’m most excited about Lost in a Book by Jennifer Donnelly. I haven’t started it yet but I hope to pic it up during day two 🙂

5. Tell us something about yourself.

I’m a 20-something girl studying to be a librarian. Apart from reading, my huge passion is music and singing, and I like to do crafty and artsy things in my free time 🙂

6. Remind us where to find you online this weekend.

I’m posting updates on my instagram and twitter:

17. Hi! I’m reading from Huntington, WV. This is my first Readathon. I heard about it from a friend on Instagram. I’m really hoping to make it to (& through) “The Watchmaker’s Daughter” this weekend. I am a medical doctor, so I’m really enjoying taking the time to kick back and read something completely not medical! You can find me this weekend at Instagram.com/lisoltis

18. 1) Most of my reading will be done in a car as I’m traveling down the CA coast. The rest of the time I’ll be in Santa Cruz, CA
    2)I think Rachel just auto signs me up now as I’ve been doing them for a few years now.
    3)I’m BR and Twitter friends with Rach!
    4) Any of them. I’ve been only reading ARCs lately so my backlist has suffered.
    5) I am a voracious reader who generally reads ~ 300 books a year. I’m also a bookseller who specializes in SFF and romance. The more Lady characters the better.
    6)I’m karenafagan on Twitter and Instagram

19. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?
    Galway, Ireland! It’s the wonderful wild west, but it means i’m 5 hours ahead of you guys, so I start and finish at 5ams
    Have you done the 24in48 readathon before?
    Nope this is my first!
    Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first?
    Someone posted about it on tumblr c:
    What book are you most excited about reading this weekend?
    If We Were Villains by ML Rio was the one I had most interest in, having finished it now im casting about for something else to read.
    Tell us something about yourself.
    I’m a drama and eng lit student c:
    Remind us where to find you online this weekend.
    the-bookler.tumblr.com
    @meg_devx (IG)
    @meg_janex (twitter)

20. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? Pleasant Prairie, WI, USA
    Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? Yes
    Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? NA
    What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? In Harm’s Way – D. Stanton
    Tell us something about yourself. I am originally from Chicago. A job routed me to Wisconsin. I am learning how to knit. I am hoping to tackle my first hat while listening to audiobooks. A definite multi-taker.
    Remind us where to find you online this weekend. https://twitter.com/godmotherx5

21. shanayatales says:

1. I am joining in/reading from Chantilly, VA.
    2. I have done the readathon before, but never tracked my time, this is the first time I am tracking it, and actually shooting for 24 hours.
    3. Like most people, I heard about the readathon via social media.
    4. This weekend, I am the most excited to read/listen to Lean In & American Gods.
    5. Blogger. Avid Reader. Hardcore Foodie. Recovering Netflix Addict. Tea Guzzler. Book Hoarder. Parent.
    6. I will be sharing reading updates on Twitter (@shanayatales) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/shanayatales/)

22. 1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?
    I’m on Vancouver Island, in BC, Canada
    2. Have you done the 24in48 readathon before?
    No, this is my first time!
    3. Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first?
    A friend of mine on a book-oriented (book obsessed, actually) forum mentioned that it was coming up, so I decided to join in!
    4. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend?
    The Hate U Give — I’ve heard a lot of good things about it.
    5. Tell us something about yourself.
    I’m going into business for myself, and it’s super scary, but also super exciting.
    6. Remind us where to find you online this weekend.
    https://twitter.com/The_WordGrrl or https://www.instagram.com/dorrainebaines/ or https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1366438-gategypsy

23. Charlene Maloney says:

1. I am reading from St. John’s, Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada.
    2. I attempted the 24 in 48 back in January.
    3. I initially heard about the readathon on Litsy.
    4. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.
    5. Three years ago I moved from Vancouver, BC all the way across the country to be with my boyfriend (now husband) after maintaining a long distance relationship for a year. We spent less than four weeks together in that first year so my move was a complete leap of faith!
    6. I’m on Litsy @sparingqueen

24. 1. Sweden
    2. No, this is my first readathon ever 🙂
    3. From a Booktuber, I found a calendar on her blog with all readathon during 2017.
    4. I see London, I see France by Sarah Mlynowski
    5. I am totally crazy in lattes and I have a book blog.
    6. Instagram @latteandabook, Twitter @jia_thomsen

25. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?
    – I’ll be reading in Iceland at the country side, I’ll be travelling around 🙂

Have you done the 24in48 readathon before?
    -I’ve participated once before, and it was super fun and I’m sure this round will be too

What book are you most excited about reading this weekend?
    -I’m most excited about reading Before I Go To Sleep by SJ Watson, I’ve been longing to read it for a quite some time now

Tell us something about yourself.
    -Well, I work in a Bakery and I am a student learning Biology 🙂

Remind us where to find you online this weekend.
    You can find me on twitter, @juliakristins

26. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? Washington state yay west coast 😂

Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? No I’ve wanted to but haven’t been able too.

Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? Twitter!

What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? Finishing the Percy Jackson books and a cute romance.

Tell us something about yourself. I’m a huge book worm and an author myself.

Remind us where to find you online this weekend. Twitter and Instagram

27. Nimisha Mekala says:

1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?
    I am reading from Denver today

2. Have you done the 24in48 readathon before?
    No. I heard about it but couldn’t participate the last time

3. Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first?
    I heard about this from a book tuber. This was in her readathon calendar

4. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend?
    I’m really looking forward to Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

5. Tell us something about yourself.
    I am a broke college student so I use my library to almost all my books. In a reading slump right now so I’m hoping this readathon can help me get back to reading

6. Remind us where to find you online this weekend.
    Instagram. @nimisha_mekala

28. 1. I’ll be reading in Grants Pass, OR.
    2. This is my first 24 in 48!
    3. I saw a post about this readathon in the Facebook group for the High Summer Readathon.
    4. Since I am reading the last book of the stack I picked for the High Summer Readathon, I’ll be pantsing and just pick up whatever feels right in the moment.
    5. My husband and I are starting a lavender farm, which leaves time for the hammock during the hot, lazy afternoons.
    6. Mainly on my blog:

29. Jessica wade says:

Hi! I’m reading in Indiana. This is my first time! I saw an
    Out on litsy. I’m hoping to finish A court of Winfs and Ruin
    I’m a huge Disney nerd and have a big collection 😊
    My listy litsy.com/irishmlsmrose

30. Lori says:

Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? Middle Tennessee
    Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? No
    Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? Twitter
    What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? So many books!!
    Tell us something about yourself. Avid reader, mostly Sci-fi, fantasy, a little Romance, mystery and contemporary lit
    Remind us where to find you online this weekend. @lrcpt

31. erica says:

1. Katy, TX
    2. First timer for the readathon.
    3. Litsy, which I’m absolutely loving!
    4. And the Rest Is History by Jodi Taylor
    5. I have been a book lover since before I learned to read.
    6. @eri.reads on Litsy

32. Adele - On Litsy as @AdeleReads says:

1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?
    – Ontario, Canada

2. Have you done the 24in48 readathon before?
    – Nope, a newbie!

3. Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first?
    – From a book blogger

4. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend?
    – A Wrinkle in Time

5. Tell us something about yourself.
    – My parents have a lot to do with my love of reading + passion for writing—and five years ago they opened a used book store. We’re basically a family of booknerds.

Remind us where to find you online this weekend.
    – On Litsy as @AdeleReads

33. Erika says:

1) I am reading from Montclair, CA

2) Yes, but normally I have to work so I never get close to the 24hr mark.

3) I think it was in a Facebook group but I really can’t remember.

4) I’m looking forward to finishing Edgar & Lucy.

5) I work in a library and have over 850 books on my TBR list. Always adding more!

6) Litsy @airykah13, Twitter @airykah1382

34. Tanya S says:

1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? — Columbus, OH
    2. Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? — not officially!
    3. Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? — Litsy
    4. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? — Robin Hobb’s Royal Assassin, unputdownable!
    5. Tell us something about yourself. — books, cats, sci-fi TV, social work, wifing, repeat
    6. Remind us where to find you online this weekend. – Litsy, where else? 😍 @coffeenebula

35. 1. Washington State (not far from Seattle)
    2. Nope!
    3. Don’t remember where originally, but was reminded by a tweet.
    4. Finishing Changeless as I’m loving this series!
    5. I’m a geek in every way, love video games, movies, books and crafting!
    6. I’m on Twitter, @BookishGamer

36. 1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?
    Virginia, USA

2. Have you done the 24in48 readathon before?
    No, this is my first time.

3. Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first?
    I think it was on YouTube last year, while browsing through BookTube videos I came upon a few vlogs and tbrs for the 24in48 readathon.

4. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend?
    I think Elizabeth Gaskell’s Cousin Phillis.

5. Tell us something about yourself.
    I am a 21-year-old college student who will turn 22 on Monday. I have the bad habit of getting a stack of books from the library each time I visit even when I already have several library books at home.

6. Remind us where to find you online this weekend.
    At readandstudy.tumblr.com

37. Elyse says:

Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? New Hampshire
    Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? Not this one
    Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon, I thinj
    What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? The Mothers by Brit Bennett
    Tell us something about yourself. I love books? 😉
    Remind us where to find you online this weekend. Facebook

38. 1. I’m in Tampa, FL USA and mostly on my couch
    2. Nope, I’m a first timer! Having so much fun BTW!!!
    3. From Stephanie with @timetoread__ (twitter)
    4. I MUST finish Alphonse, but I’m more exited about my audiobook Columbine so0o0o good 😀
    5. I’m a pieces & my favorite color is lime green
    6. I’ll mostly be tweeting @derbyelana

39. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? Wales in the UK
    Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? Once before, but I only managed a few hours on the second day
    Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? Twitter
    What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? Ghostly Tales: Spine-Chilling Stories of the Victorian Age. A New release by Chronicle Books
    Tell us something about yourself. I once got locked inside a bathroom for seven hours
    Remind us where to find you online this weekend. @danniiellereads on Twitter, @dannii.elle.reads on Insta, and Dannii Elle on Goodreads

40. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? South-Central Pennsylvania

Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? Yes! Last time around, I made it the full 24 hours, and I’m hoping for a repeat performance this weekend.

Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? I know that I first heard about it through BookRiot, probably via Liberty Hardy

What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? SUCH SMALL HANDS by Andres Barba, mostly because his translator (Lisa Dillman) also was responsible for the English translations of Yuri Herrera’s novels….which I adore.

Tell us something about yourself. I’ll be spending most of the readathon pretending to be a mermaid (reading under my mermaid blanket)

Remind us where to find you online this weekend. LITSY – @booksforyears TWITTER – @books_for_years INSTAGRAM – @booksforyears

41. thiskb says:

Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?
    – Baltimore MD

Have you done the 24in48 readathon before?
    – Nope!

Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first?
    – From a friend, we are in a book club together.

What book are you most excited about reading this weekend?
    – Final Girls, my July book from Book of the Month club!

Tell us something about yourself.
    – I’m trying to up my reading goals for the year. I am already on 34 books and i only challenged myself to 36! Will have to up my Goodreads goal 😊 I also just got into audiobooks this year, so that’s been a great way to enjoy books while at work.

Remind us where to find you online this weekend.
    – Twitter @blatantcobra

42. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?Michigan

Have you done the 24in48 readathon before
    No. First timer!

Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first?
    Instagram

What book are you most excited about reading this weekend?
    At Home in the World by Tsh Oxenreider

Tell us something about yourself.
    I have a Little Free Library and it’s kind of enabling my used book sale hauls.

Remind us where to find you online this weekend.
    I’m @kendrajdecker on Instagram

43. 1. Chicago, IL, USA
    2. No!
    3. Twitter I think. I’ve followed along for years but never was able to take part.
    4. Every Heart A Doorway by Seanan McGuire
    5. I’m a librarian who has, in her life, lost many many library books.

6.- @amydieg on twitter and Instagram!

44. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?
    I am reading from Levittown, PA.

Have you done the 24in48 readathon before?
    Yes i have, but missed the last couple ones.

Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first?
    Not my first, but pretty sure the first time I heard about it was on twitter.

What book are you most excited about reading this weekend?
    I am most excited to read all of them. 😉

Tell us something about yourself.
    I’m older than people think.

Remind us where to find you online this weekend.
    I will mainly be on twitter. @banterbooks and posting some pics on bookstagram @bookaholic_banter. Don’t really have time for blogging because I’m trying to get those 24 hours in. Missed out on a lot of hours already.

Have a ton of fun everyone! Good luck. 😊