Woooooo, we’re halfway there! How are y’all feeling? Amped up and ready to go? Ready for a nap? Somewhere in between?
It’s midnight for two of your hosts, and early morning for the third, so we’re divvying up hosting responsibilities so that everyone can get some sleep. [At least one of your hosts has been asleep for at least 3 hours at this point, because night-owl she is not. Who wants to guess which one that is?]
As we go into the second half of this, remember: It’s a marathon, not a sprint. Take breaks when you need them, and don’t forget to check in with other participants to cheer them on when you can!
While you’re here, don’t forget:
- Follow us on social media for more updates. We’re most active Instagram and Twitter throughout the weekend, though we do try to keep our Facebook page updated as well.
- Log what you’ve read.to be part of the data set for your data-loving hosts to share back with you all!
- Cheer on others! Search the hashtag #24in48, #24in48Readathon, and #24in48GroupRead to see what others are up to, and cheer them on! (Side note on hashtags: For accessibility purposes, we ask participants to please remember to use capitalization in the hashtags.)
- Group Reads are happening all weekend long! If you’re joining one of the (entirely optional!) group reads, hop in on the discussion. You can do so here:
- Website: Felix Ever After post; White Negroes post
- Instagram: Felix Ever After post; White Negroes post
- Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook: Share your thoughts